CMS Enterprise Website solution provides an intuitive and user-friendly online content management: it offers the possibility to create, edit, preview pages and content, in a simplified manner. Its main benefit is that it allows specific tailored content (the company’s special font, colors, logo) in order to increase brand awareness and to promote the company’s image, mission and values.
The solution allows the defining of roles and the assignment of different security roles and protected content, both for users and for different user groups, site-level unit, page or individual module on a particular page, thus providing an optimized security management policy for access to information on the website.
The administration of the site’s content and pages can be made easily without specialized technical knowledge. The website may be maintained and updated by the company employees, without requiring the application developer’s technical support.
At the same time, it is a powerful tool that helps achieve marketing objectives, creating online experiences that generate interest and engage visitors, also assisting in targeted communication through an easy-to-use content management system. The CMS Enterprise Website solution allows e-commerce capabilities, including robust order management, flexible product display and checkout options.
The information viewed by visitors can be different, based on their registration on the website:
- Public content available for registered and non-registered users.
- Private content available only for the registered users.
- Increased sales: the solution offers structured information and easy access for the visitors, encourages community and social recommendations that increase buyers’ confidence and empowers users with all the information they need.
- Acquire & retain customers: the CMS Enterprise Website helps in identifying and nurturing brand advocates to increase word-of-mouth. It generates more social content, increases sales conversions, and improves customer satisfaction.
- Improves customer service SLA: it provides 24/7 information access for the customers regarding the company’s products and services.
- Reduces support costs: peer-provided support also excludes in-house customer service costs.